3/28/2006

JANE BAUER: MARRY ME!




Dearest Jane, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love how your pet name is Connie B.

I love the way you drool on your pillow and mumble "Hitchens, Hitchens, Hitchens ..." all night long.

I love the way you find a new way to slander good people like Deanna Cook-Shannon and Andy Lieffort every day.

I love the way your cold black heart is the size of a burnt match.

I love how you refuse to stick your chin out when you attack your enemies.

I love how you believe you are the boss of New Richmond and you try to push people around.

I love how you kick around and humiliate anyone you want to run off the plantation.

I love how you seek revenge and want to make people pay for what they did.

I love how you are a smart coward.

Mostly, I love how you are trying to destroy the New Richmond schools.

Dearest Jane, please leave Rick Hinz and Bob Sievert and come away with me to paradise. I will toast you with coffee champagne forevermore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Jane was a man, I bet her name would be Connie B.

Anonymous said...

I love the name Connie! Connie, Connie, Connie - I can't get it out of my head. I'm in love with a girl name Connie! Be mine Constance! We'll sail away to paradise with french roast and cigars.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the same cigar used up above and below? Frank Zappa would be proud of your cheapness in drving home a point. I might be totally wrong, be you're a blogging fool...a blogging fool.

And please don't eat the yellow snow!