3/30/2006

Any Questions, Concerns or Complaints About Campaign Signs Contact Chief Trende

The Hudson police chief sent this blog the following e-mail today to post concerning campaign signs.
-----
There have been accusations about the Hudson Police Department having confiscated legally posted "campaign signs" , and having them in the trunks of squads. Additionally the accusations have been that I knew about that conduct.

As a clarification, there has been no confiscation of campaign signs by the Hudson Police Department. The Hudson Public Works had confiscated some illegally posted signs last year as a past practice. If some one were to have substantiated information, I would encourage that person to speak with me. I can state that no one has communicated with me.

If any one has any questions, or complaints, contact me by at dtrende@ci.hudson.wi.us or dtrende@comcast.net

Chief Richard Trende

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chief,
Thanks for setting the record straight. You can't say it by I will.
These and dozens of other unfounded accusations consistantly come from one source, the Nitwits associated with OTBL and the School Board Harassment gang. It's time the citizens of Hudson
shut these people down and voting against Baker is a good start.