3/26/2006

Baker Signs Up and Ready for Vandalism

Filed under: Humor, Politics Local, Education Hudson --- A. B. Noxious @ 7:38 pm

Attention all of you Anti-Jim-Baker types(and you know who you are)! Mr. Baker has exercised his 1st Amendment right and placed campaign signs on PRIVATE PROPERTY, unlike the many other signs which are dispersed on construction sites and public land. If you are Anti-Jim-Baker(and you know who you are), then YOU MUST NOT LET THIS STAND! Please prepare for some late night excursions in order to rectify this situation. We will have a coffee meeting(if you know what I mean) and gather somewhere close to Newton Field in the dark of night. From there we will drive around the various municipalities(don't worry about the police) and proceed in defacing and destroying these ridiculous signs. I don't know about you, but I'M ALL IN!


To find out when "coffee time" is, go to www.ontheborderline.net.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anti Baker crowd. I guess we can cancel our late nite "coffee" if you know what Weese means. No need to take action on these signs they came
"Pre-Vandalized "

Anonymous said...

If I knew 10 years ago what I know now
I would have voted that eminent domain
take that farm and sell the owner into slavery.

Anonymous said...

We may not have our late nite "coffee," but it's fun to dress up.