3/27/2006

Internet Commenter Wins Invite with Lame Excuse

Kevin Whiteley, offered the following lame explaination in defense of his "cheater" comment on the HSO website.

"I am surprised. I posted that comment first thing
Friday morning. I'm aware of the policy to not include negative letters in the paper but I figured that they might allow it on-line since anyone can still comment on my critique. When it didn't show up by this morning I figured that they were not going to print it."

Well Kevin, we've heard that on before. I suppose you next you'll say "I didn't know my kepboard was loaded"?

For those who never had a chance to view Kevin's comment, (because it's buried so deep in the HSO web site
that only a dozen people know it's there) here's what he said.

Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006
Article comment by: Kevin Whiteley

Thursday nights School Board Candidate Forum, sponsorded by the Hudson Parents Group and The League of Women Voters provided the public with an excellent opportunity to observe the candidates and listen to their views. I attended, because in this election we are able to vote to send three candidates to the Board and I had only decided on two. After watching James Bakers arrogant antics during the forum I can honestly say that I will be casting my last vote elsewhere. When asked by the moderator to name three things that our schools do well, he seemed unable to come up with an answer. Instead he went off on an aimless rant concluding that the only thing our schools do well is to recklessly spend our money. At the end of the evening in a shocking display of hubris, he disparaged the other candidates by stating that the public should ignore them, and rather than casting three votes, that we should cast only one. Surprisingly, that vote should be for him alone! I believe that we need citizens on our School Board who will listen to the taxpayers and work towards building consensus regarding what is best for our schools and the community. It appears that Mr. Baker's intent is to be divisive. He will not be getting my vote. I am glad that I attended last nights forum. It was very insightful.


It's obvious that even Kevin wasn't aware of the vast conspiricy against OTBL orchestrated by the Newton Field Coffee Club and their clandestine members who have infiltrated the HSO editorial staff.
It really doesn't matter because intentionally cheating or not your comment has won you an invitation to the
Newton Field Coffee Club. The next meeting is scheduled at 1:32 A.M. near Newton Field. Come and join
the thousands of others who oppose Baker's 3rd bid for school board.
So, welcome on board Kevin, and don't forget to bring you bean grinder and duct tape to the next meeting.

No comments: