3/30/2006

OTBL PROMOTES MUCHLINSKI









BREAKING NEWS .....

Killbear: On tonight's show our guest is Hudson citizen Bob Muchlinski, who has some exciting news to share. Welcome Bob.

Muchlinski: Chris, I'm overwhelmed tonight by the honor granted me by the management at OTBL. I've just been informed that I've been promoted from Notorious Teacher Spouse to Obnoxious St. Paul Travelers Lawyer.

Killbear: Hey, that's fantastic!

Muchlinski: Chris, now that they have shown some confidence in me, I'm really going to try hard to make a decent living for my family. You know, being a teacher's spouse pays only slightly more than internet nut salesman.

Killbear: Tell me about it. Blog Administrator ain't getting me out of this fourplex.

Muchlinski: Hang in there Chris. I know we want to run all the borderliners off to Bloomington, Illinois, but that takes time. We have to be patient. Turnip trucks weren't built in a day.

Killbear: Thanks for coming. And tell you friend Captain Spaulding good luck in his school board write-in campaign.

No comments: