4/29/2006

Democrat Bloggers Stalk The Borderwhiner Night!!































Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'Tis some blogger," I muttered, "phoning to my chamber door;
Only this, and nothing more."

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer,
Swung by seraphim whose footfalls tinkled on the tufted floor.
"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee -- by these angels he hath
Sent thee respite---respite and nepenthe from thy memories of dear Willi lore!
Quaff, O quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost blog letter!"
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!"

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is blogging
On the pallid bust of danielson just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a blogger's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!






















.

2 comments:

JPN said...

I thought Dr. Bill's comments about me were very interesting. I e-mailed him and he e-mailed me back. Then I e-mailed him with a couple of questions about the John Birch Society and he never responed back to me and therefore the conversation ended. Interesting.

It's interesting how all this "threat" stuff gets pointed in another direction. Dr. Bill probably has my e-mails and could easily post them to show how bee-zar they aren't.

He's the one that wants to hold intelligent conversations and I was interested in having an intelligent conversation about the JBS with him. I'm sure Bob Z, who I've traded e-mails with on a number of occasions, does not see it the same way.

I also told Dr. Bill I would mention the John Birch Society everytime they associated this blog site with the commies. That seems to be a fair trade.

Anonymous said...

JPN, for someone who has been booted off OTBL three times, you sure are getting a lot of free press over there this weekend. Did you pay them for all of that advertising? I'm sure those wealth-builders aren't doing it for free.

You are da' man for keeping the water in the ATBL Hot Tube near boiling. Keep it up.

The only thing bee-zar around here is the paranoid conspiriological delusions of the Doctors of Liberty. (Of course, as a blood member, I am honor-bound to deny the existence of the Vast Collectivist Conspiracy.)

Right now I'm working on prototype tinfoil beanie with a duct tape chin strap that passes over the mouth. However, I don't think I'll build much wealth selling it - since I only have 55 prospective customers.

Gotta run. There is a teacher-spouse meeting starting soon. We need to discuss our crafted strategy to destroy individual liberty.

Later.