3/19/2006

OTBL ADMIN UNCOVERS GOOD OLE BOYS

The OTBL Admin has done it again. Detecting another insidious conspiriology in Hudson, he has uncovered the Good Ole Boys. But what boy doesn't enjoy a good ole joke now and then?

Ole: Vorking hard Admin?
Admin: Nope. I'm foolin' the boss. I'm carrying the same load of cement up and down the steps all day.

Jane: I'm so proud of my two boys. They became pilots. Ole and the other borderliners haul the cow manure out of the barn, and my boys pile it.

Wheeze and Ole were deer hunting. Suddenly, a man came running out of the bushes, yelling: "Don't shoot! I'm not a deer!" Wheeze raised his gun and shot him dead. Ole said: "Vheeze, vhy did you shoot that man? He said he vasn't a deer!" Wheeze answered: "Oh, I thought he said he vas a deer!"

Ole came down the road with his tractor and wagon. Bil stopped him and asked "Vhat do you have in da vagon?" Ole said: "Manure, I spread them on my strawberries." Bil said: "Vell, you should come over for lunch someday. Ve use whipped cream."

Yes Admin. You are Johnny on the Spot. Like they say at the bullfight: Ole!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!