6/03/2007

The Roots of the www.OnTheBorderLine.nut Bloggers

Surely you've wonder about those late night phone calls and that guy wearing the pink headband digging in the government school dumpster late at night. Anonymous letters? Disrupted "Tea parties?" No problem for...





By IRWIN KOSTIN

“I WILL always obey my superiors. I will never steal. I will never tell a lie. I will obey all the laws of my country, my state, and my city. I will always respect the Tri-State Detective Agency and protect it.”

Thus runs the “Code of Conduct” of one of the most interesting and unusual organizations on earth, a boys’ detective agency with headquarters in the basement of...

Does this sound like those pathologically pathetic Pink Panthers at OTBL?

Read more...

2 comments:

CANRAC said...

Would membership and education in this agency allow the participants to solve the Devin Willi threat letter mystery? How about determining whose dog pooped in your yard???

There must be admission standards, I heard Luke didn't cut the mustard in applying and was refused the free membership card.

Anonymous said...

So I've heard.
His argument is cutting the mustard and cutting the cheese are one in the same.