4/07/2006

LI'L BIL DANIELSON PREPARING TO SPRAY SKUNK JUICE ON NEW RICHMOND EDITOR






















Bill Danielson says: "I’ll be happy to respond directly to the editor since my name was dragged into this thing in the letter that was mailed around New Richmond. I have some choice words alright, and there are a few characters up in New Richmond who will have egg on their faces when I get done. A smear campaign was instigated by three people with the help of an outsider - it won’t take much, nor will I wax too long…but I will be commenting on this matter soon."

Watch out Mr. Editor, that's some pretty stinky stuff coming your way!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Don King Mohawk!

Anonymous said...

Bill,

Have you ever looked up the meaning of brevity? You've never waxed short on anything. We'll be waiting to the next installment of War & Peas.

Anonymous said...

My wife says that shunk is too cute. She thinks we need to start adopt and OTBL'ers program. On where we can say them from being eaten by their own.