3/15/2006

OTBL Website Still Sucks

Komrad Killbear, you slay me!!!! Da, Less that 18 hours after you get nomination for
Web award you change design and make even more ugly web site no? Is good that you show others on borderline that you no compromise! You like John Galt, rugged individual, no influenced by others opinion. Ha, Andy say, web site ugly, you go change and make 000000 for background. Must take mental intellectigent to do stuff like that with compuooter No? Now I see why Dr. Bill so impressed with your work of no alturism. I go have shots of Wodka now, and I come back later to see if website look better when I drunk.












.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Mikie, if you do get drunk, don't drink the "creamy brown stuff" that Dr. Swill Spanielpun is going to buy for the nut man. Drink something strong. The might not look better when you get back, but you'll have a better understanding why the OTBL'ers need to drink more.