2/02/2006

Weapon Lust Ontheborderline

OTBL’s Dream machine.

“I wish I could lay my hands on one of these.”
OTBL Admin.

Referring to Army's new weapon.

The U.S. military has been developing a gunship that could literally obliterate enemy ground targets with a laser beam.

The laser could have tremendous repercussions on the battlefield, particularly in urban warfare in such countries as Afghanistan and Iraq. "It's the kind of tool that could bring about victory within minutes," an official said.

The applications of ATL could change military dynamics on the battlefield. Officials envision the laser being able to destroy or damage targets in an urban area with virtually no collateral damage. The range of ATL was expected to be 10 miles.

New weapon could mean the end of collateral damage

----------------------------

That’s why my car’s equipped with MIRRORS.

I hear it works great on Pink Bunnies!!!!!!!


No comments: