2/01/2006

BREAKING NEWS .....

Last night the Borderliners unanimously voted to disband their Bob
Muchlinski Admiration Society after a stunning revelation that Mr.
Muchlinski is not a nice person. Mr. N. Ominous, president of the fan club, was visibly shaken and had this to say: "But he's a lawyer. I
thought lawyers had some kind of professional code that required them to
be nice to everyone. All the lawyers I see on TV are really nice
(sob)." Mr. Towncrier, founder of the Daughters of Muchlinski
subchapter of the fan club, also found it hard to put his emotions into
words: "(choke) He's a liberal.

I thought liberals were supposed to
sit around being nice while right-wingers systematically dismantled
every last vestige of progress made by this society in the last century.
What gives?" Muchlinski could not be reached for comment. He was last
seen on the Serengeti gnawing on a wildebeest carcass. Developing ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought all them libergirls where veggieatarians...light is being shread on my neck of red.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, Please remove mouth from Dratum's '55 tailpipe.
You're going to get sicker than you already are.That red you are seeing is the tailight.

Anonymous said...

I believe Dr. Dratsum spells it d-r-a-t-s-u-m. You need to embrace him with much more respect than you are showing about.

Anonymous said...

My apologies to Dr. Dratsum! But I was talking to anonymous in his native tongue.