1/19/2006

Voices of Reason For Conceal and Carry

Forget the Constitution and the rest of the Amendments, for some the 2nd Amendment covers their needs

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. Get a gun, and when they attack you shoot 'em."

--Ted Nugent
The Motor City Madman

"If you want the votes of people who are good on guns, good on taxes, and good of faith issues, that is a very small intersection of voters. But if you say 'Give me the votes of anybody who agrees with you on any of these issues,' that's a much bigger section section of the population. With that group, you can take over the country, if you start with the airports and the radio stations. But with all of the three circles that's sixty percent of the population, and you can win politically. And if you add more things, like property rights and home-schooling, you can do even better."

-- Grover Norquist
Americans for Tax Reform

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I guess if Jesus were on earth today, he'd be packin heat according to
Ted Nugent and the borderliners. That's an interesting image to carry in my mind on the way to church.