1/17/2006

The "Threat Letter" On The Border Line


Am I the only one who finds it curious that an anonymous blogger at ontheborderline.net keeps quacking on and on about an anonymous threat letter sent to the Hudson city administrator?

What difference would it make to some one who doesn't have the guts to use his real on a blog post that the mystery surrounding the threat letter? It's my understanding that it's hard enough for local law enforcement to get the FBI over here for an armed bank robbery let alone a threat letter in the mail.

I believe Luke was the one casting out the list of potential suspect way back last summer...very interesting!

Could this be just another example of hypocrisy ontheborderline?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ol' Luke doesn't look to happy. Did he snag his nylon getting into the OTBL hot tub?

Anonymous said...

Willi done it to himself.

JPN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JPN said...

Do you have any proof of it? If you do, let me know and will take it down to the chief and review the evidence with him. Since you OTBL'ers are to shy to meet with public officials, get the info to me and I'll meet with the chief.
---
Luke...how did you like your picture? That's a nice outfit you were wearing at the OTBL Holiday party. CK sent that my way...