12/01/2005

Pssssst...Dr. Luke On Marriage

Howdy Borderliners, my name is Dr. Luke and I've been asked to dispense marital advice on the borderline. Although I've never actually been married, I have been out on dates with Dr. Junkyarddog and have observered the interactions of married couples from my corner stool at Huey's Bar. If you've been paying attention to www.ontheborderline.net for any length of time, you will have noticed that expertise and credentials are not a prerequisite for getting your doctorate in bsology.

You may be surprised that I'm not a rich man. In fact, I myself am surprised. Afterall, people are always telling me that if silence was gold, I'd live a live of poverty. Go figure...

Today's advice:
The next time you come home from work and your wife greets you with the phrase, "Dear, I want to get out of this house and get a job."

You tell her, "Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin', scrubbin' and diaper changin'. No wife of mine is goona work. Now get me a Blogger Lager and fire up my computer, I've got to save the world from the vast left-wing conspiracy."

No comments: