11/30/2005

Quotes of Note: Mother Jones

"The employment of children is doing more to fill prisons, insane asylums, almshouses, reformatories, slums, and gin shops than all the efforts of reformers are doing to improve society."

"My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong."

"I asked a man in prison once how he happened to be there and he said he had stolen a pair of shoes. I told him if he had stolen a railroad he would be a United States Senator. "

Mother Jones
(Mojo makes Ann Clouter look like the skinny, pampered, chain-smoking, sewer-mouth, right-wing-nut spewer of vicious bitch vomit that she is.)

3 comments:

JPN said...

Sometimes, even a blind squrriel finds a nut.

Anonymous said...

Yea, and sometimes a squrriel with 20/20 vision dies of starvation underneath an oak tree.

Anonymous said...

Better have your vision checked. Those aren't squirrels dying of starvation, those are the skunks at OnTheBorderLine.