8/15/2007

Grow Up You Cartoon Bloggers...

“I don't see Dick Cheney's leadership in running a construction and oil service company to be a problem at all when compared to this administration's failure to have a comprehensive energy policy.”

Karl Rove


“As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing.”

"I think Iraq may or may not be the big issue of 2008."

"I just think it's time. There's always something that can keep you here, and as much as I'd like to be here, I've got to do this for the sake of my family.”

Karl Rove



“The GOP's progress during the last four decades is a stunning political achievement. But it is also a cautionary tale of what happens to a dominant party - in this case, the Democrat Party - when its thinking becomes ossified; when its energy begins to drain; when an entitlement mentality takes over; and when political power becomes an end in itself rather than a mean to achieve the common goal.”

Karl Rove

No comments: