3/09/2006

EDITOR BLOWS TOP AT LAZY BORDERLINERS






This just in. Daily Planet editor Perry White says he's "fed up" with
the borderliners bringing him stale news. "Great Caesar's Ghost! Can't
these nincompoops write some copy that isn't the same day-old crap they
bring me over and over again?!?" snarled White. "My editing scissors is
getting dull just hacking all this garbage out week after week!"

Cub reporter Dr. Wheeze wimpered, "Gosh, the chief seemed to like my
reports of police brutality the first 25 times I wrote them. What's he
so steamed about now? (*sob*)"

Intern Dr. Shawenuff was so hurt that he wants to burn all the copies of
the newspaper, "(*choke*) I just wish I was allowed to play with
matches."

White's blood pressure was at 178/120 as he screamed, "Get me Clark
Kent and Lois Lane! And get these two boobs out of my face."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fitting that at Tuesday's Forensics presentations, a bubonical offspring forgot her lines because she was so embarressed by her mother wearing ratty flood sweatpants and knitting!!! LOL