1/22/2008

The RINO & I Know: Thompson Bails

PREDICTION: Giuliani will be the next to go...

Former senator Fred Thompson (Tenn.) dropped out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination today, following months of lackluster campaigning and chaos within his campaign organization.

"Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States," Thompson said in a terse statement. "I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."


Go take your nap Fred...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh did I miss Freds Campaign?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anonymous said...

Fred Thompson said, “Cyberspace is the battlefield of tomorrow... Instead of confronting us head-to-head on the traditional battlefield, adversaries will confront the U.S. at its point of least resistance - our information infrastructure.”

I don't think he realized that space garbage flying around ontheborderline.net.