12/09/2005

Hoax Exposed On The Borderline

If a 666 turned out to be 999

I am here to help! Obviously, you are trying to be creative here. I tried to come up with a unique name but we found "zbob" and "bobz" where already taken. After a tall glass of Metamucil with a double shot of bitters, I settled with 666 for my hood name. Of course, with my name choice, I in no way meant to confuse the OTBL'ers anymore than they were with my post describing me visit to their shooting range.

Lord knows they have a hell of a lot more important issues to debate than whether or not one person wishes to be anonymous or not. I know I will be a valuable contributor and will certainly be entitled to my opinions -- as long as they are approved by Dr. BillD. For you other knuckleheads there is an important fight going on and it is ridiculous to waste time stealing the confused ramblings from a wing nut website and twisting the meaning in a Michael Moore-ish way!

I understand this blog site is quickly approaching 2000 articles, and will quickly have over 2600 comments by me and admin using different names to those articles. As Minnie Moe says, the number of hits is also approaching a staggering 1 brazillian. Yes, two brazillian...I repeat 3 brazillian -- hey, they are only numbers. Personally, I plan to generate around 400 posts containing around 200,000 words that say absolutely nothing. That is roughly equivalent to a 53-foot semi trailer full of Dick and Jane readers. Not War and Peace, but very close to Green Eggs and Ham..."

And may I add, I hope it is evident that I came onto this blog to merely snipe and waste the time of the confused, outhouse-dwelling knuckle-headed posters on the borderline.

Obviously, not everything that gets posted out here is serious, but sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut. There is a very hard effort here most of the time to present compelling slander and confusing rhetoric in the ongoing mission of this blog. I hope my silly comments are particularly juvenile and made with a total disregard for the prior writings and public speeches of Dr. Bill D. and his fellow blogtroppers at www.ontheborderline.net.

The point here is pretty clear -- if you are going to wander in here, you better forget about due diligence of researching the opinions and positions of the main contributors and focus on mischaracterization and baseless arguments. Although those approaches were frequently used by Dr. BillD aka (spiritofbullshitus, ruthless, luke, dimwatt, theythinkiamjerrylewisinmississippi, constipatedbeyondbelief, etc) during his long, windy and worthless ride ontheborderline - he contributed nothing there. Although, I must add, he did take up a great deal of space on our server.

In Dr. Bill's case, he could not provide any arguments that were rational because he refused to drink the Metamucil-flavored Kool Aid. Likewise, he's be unable to indoctrinate his lemmings with the prior writings and positions taken by the serious contributors to this blog. I say, howdy folks, it's good to be home.

PS: I'm not blaming my highly, incoherent typing on public, excuse me, government education. I'm blaming it on the abuse I suffered from Sister Vivian Vulture's ruler at St. Pat's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

666 you devil.
There you go with the funny math again.
I'll bet you used Andy Rand's "Funny Math
Calculator" to solve that equation you have at the head of this post.

Anonymous said...

JP,
Judging from your fowl language, I now wish I'd had a bar of soap to use after
my knuckle wrap. And you were such
a smart little boy. You could have been
a DR. like those nice boys over at
ontheborerline.net.