7/20/2005

Welcome Hudson Star-Observer Readers

Welcome to Above the borderline!

As someone who grew up on top of the hill in Hudson, I always have been use to an excellent view of the valley. Like everything in life, nothings perfect and completely faultless. Hudson and the surrounding valley is no exception.

I've been battling with my friends from ONTHEBORDERLINE. I respect their right to express their opinions and ideas, but I don't agree with many of their ideas and they way they go about promoting their agrenda. They want to go back to 1776 and I want to prepare for 2076 and beyond.

I am interested in the exchange of ideas and information to positive change. Feel free to join in the debate. If you are interested in posting your ideas and information on this site, shoot me an e-mail at ohwilber@yahoo.com and I will set you up with posting rights. This site isn't tilted to the political right or left. If there is any tilt, it is a forward lean towards to improving the community and life in the valley.

Posting comments is easy. Say what you want. Use wantever blog name you want. Unlike some site, you don't have to be a "Dr." to comment hear. Considering the mission of the site, being "Do-gooder" helps -- but it's not a requirement.

So pitch in and enjoy the view!

No comments: