1/18/2006

Ontheborderline Executive Celebration Committee

The Ontheborderline Executive Celebration Committee will meet secretly this week to make plans to celebrate the death of the next "liberal" News Anchor.

Dr.B welcomes wayward blogger back into the fold and gives instructions on "how to blog for the uninformed".

1. Who is Peter Jennings? I get my news from the internet and talk radio.

Comment by: ziller on:8/9/2005 @ 10:36 am

  1. Peter Jennings was a lefty from Canada who enjoyed the freedoms here in America but did everything in his power to sow the seeds of discontent at every possible opportunity. His distaste for conservatism, capitalism and free markets was palpable. Others can lament his demise, for me I simply say adieu.

Comment by: bildanielson9 on:8/9/2005 @ 11:25 am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wife thinks you are being disrespectful of skunks. She doesn't understand why we are constantly picking on skunks and degrading them through association with the ontheborderline.net bloggers.

I asked her if rats would be ok. She said lower. I asked if cockroaches would do? She said lower. I asked if the Minnesota Vikings would do? she said, "Now you're talking!"

Anonymous said...

Both Walter Cronkite aka, the most trusted man in America, and myself are getting on in years. I wonder which one of us will be have a party thrown by ontherborderline first?